Medical Alarm Monitoring Center
Medical alarm monitoring centers have a lot in common no matter which company you choose. All monitoring centers should be open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, have trained operators to handle your call, and respond to your call quickly. Most do this and many do this well. Companies will say their monitoring is better and their operators are trained better. Certainly some monitoring centers are better than others. We believe our monitoring is among the best and this is not simply a marketing pitch, we have painstakingly sought to provide the highest level of quality to assure you or your loved one can have true peace of mind while using Family Care.
We can say a lot about our monitoring but we will give you the highlights and let you decide.
- Our monitoring center maintains multiple Paramedics on every shift that can talk with you during a critical emergency as well as assist and oversee operators during your emergency call.
- Operators exclusively answer medical alarm calls, not burglary and security systems.
- Every operator is 100% EMD certified. This is the certification used by 911 operators.
- The monitoring center is certified as a CSAA 5 Diamond monitoring center. This is a strict ongoing certification process only achieved by a handful of monitoring centers.
- The monitoring center owns and operates 2 additional back up monitoring centers for added protection
- In an emergency operators are able to stay on the phone with the Family Care client while a second operator dispatches help.
- Operators remain in the “loop” to ensure help has arrived.
- Monitoring is staffed 24 hours a day 7 days a week, including all holidays.
- Monitoring centers are all located in the US.
- Multiple language service is available
The list could go on. Our monitoring is exceptional and when combined with our easy terms and policies it makes Family Care one of the best medical alarm providers available for you and your loved ones.